Camcorder Battery Usage Tips
TOSHIBA SATELLITE L500 SERIES laptop battery
Li-ion, 10.80V, 4400.00mAh
Fits Toshiba Laptop Battery PN: PA3534U-1BAS, PA3534U-1BRS, PA3535U-1BRS, PA3682U-1BRS, PA3727U-1BRS, PABAS098, PABAS174
1) A new camcorder battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the digital camcorder battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
When charging the camcorder battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the digital camcorder battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
2) It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the camcorder battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the digital camcorder battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
ACER ASPIRE 5920 laptop battery
Li-ion, 4400.00mAh, 14.80V
Fits Acer Laptop Battery PN: AS07B31, AS07B32, AS07B41, AS07B42, AS07B51, AS07B52, AS07B71, AS07B72, LC.BTP00.007, LC.BTP00.013
3) If the camcorder battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that digital camcorder battery be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
4) The milliamp-hour (mAh) rating of the Hi-Capacity camcorder battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAh rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-CapacityT digital camcorder battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
4) The milliamp-hour (mAh) rating of the Hi-Capacity camcorder battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAh rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity digital camcorder battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
6) Don't short circuit terminal or store your digital camcorder with metal parts. Don't connect and disconnect the camcorder within a short interval to prevent irregular charging of the rechargeable battery.
ACER TRAVELMATE C100 SERIES laptop battery
Li-ion, 1800.00mAh, 14.80V
Fits Acer Laptop Battery PN: 6M.48R04.001, 6M.48RBT.001, 91.48R28.001, BTP-42C1, BT.T2703.001
7) It's okay to use different brands of digital camera batteries in the same device -- for example, Energizer, Duracell, and generic. Voltage is voltage, and the device neither knows nor cares that made the camera batteries you put in it. Remember, you can mix brands but not types
8) Camera Batteries self-discharge quicker when it's hot. They're fine at room temperature, but once it's over 90o or so, they'll start losing their charge faster. So don't leave digital camcorder in a hot car.
9) Don't overheat. Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries. This will overheat them and could cause a fire. Keep camcorder batteries out of hot places, like your car. Your car can be an oven, and baking your digital camcorder batteries shortens their life
Read the other related article>>
Top 10 Cold Weather Tips for Laptops
New Laptop Battery
Laptop Batteries - Why Do They Have a Short Lifespan?
Save Your Laptop From Water Damage
How Many Cells Are In A Laptop Battery
Battery and Electric
Battery Acid Spill Containment
Choosing a Power Drill
How to Using a Power Drill
PDA Use in Health Care
How to Fix a Broken Laptop
How to Find Your Laptop's Brand and Model
What is a Short Circuit?
Cocktails to Power up Your Batteries
The World's Most Dangerous Battery
Battery Arrangement and Power
How do the battery testers on battery packages work
Why Do Batteries seem to go dead and then come back to life if you let them rest?
Cordless Drill With Li-ion Batteries
Testing Cordless Drill Batteries
What causes laptop batteries to overheat?
Tips to Keep Your Laptop Battery in Good Working Condition
How to Maximize Cordless Drill Battery Performance?
4 Step to Improve a Cordless Drill Battery!
How Can I Revive an 18V Drill Battery?
Can I use my old Ni-Cd battery charger to charge my Ni-MH batteries?
Should I Remove the Laptop Battery For A Desktop Replacement Laptop?
5 Laptop Battery Maintenance Tips
Introduction to How Lithium-ion Batteries Work.
Inside a Lithium-ion Battery Pack and Cell.
Lithium-ion Battery Life and Death.
Laptop AC Adapter Stopped Working, What shall I do.